Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love

Dear Cheesy Double Beef Burrito,

The first time I took a bite of your cheesy, beefy burrito self, I knew I loved you. Your melty cheese mixed with rice and spicy beef tastes so good. When I go into Taco Bell and they make it, it's all packed really good with everything in it. It's way better than when I get it in the drive-thru with Kelsey on the weekends. I'm most likely going to get you this weekend with her. I love you cheesy double beef burrito.

Sincerely,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emily,

    Whenever you come to Taco Bell to come get me i dread every second. I hate riding around with you, i hate hanging out with you and Kelsey. You guys are too obsessed and need to order something else. I especially hate it when you pick me up when you guys are hanging out with ben and all of you order like 6 of me. I know you love me and everything but it's time to settle down, i honestly don't have any fun when i am with you guys. Order a chicken burrito next time girl. Bye!
    From,
    Cheesey Doouble Beef Burrito

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers